The School of Nursing’s Continuing Professional Development offerings are designed to enhance the knowledge, skills, attitudes, competence and performance of registered nurses with advanced and basic professional degrees.
Our programs include:
- Joanna Briggs Institute Clinical Fellows Program
- Certified Systematic Reviewer Training
- APRN Procedures Workshops
- Vicarious Trauma, Stalking, and LGBTQ+ Survivors Program
- LSUHNO School of Nursing Leadership Scholars Academy
New courses are added frequently!
For more information, visit nursing.lsuhsc.edu/ContinuingEducation/programs.aspx, call 504-568-4202 or email email@example.com.